Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Problems with Inbox

Go to solution

Has anyone had the same problems as me, I have not been able to see my incoming emails since last Saturday, I tried clicking on the date option and after 2 days came up with emails in reverse order and then ceased up with a loading message which makes emails inaccessible and continues until the next day when I try again. I also received a pop up message on my computer that my BT account settings had expired. I changed  my login password but this has not helped. As I am not technically minded I am at a loss what to do after half an hour on chat line and getting nowhere. Thanks.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 10

Re: Problems with Inbox

Go to solution

@Susan4wrote:

Has anyone had the same problems as me, I have not been able to see my incoming emails since last Saturday, I tried clicking on the date option and after 2 days came up with emails in reverse order and then ceased up with a loading message which makes emails inaccessible and continues until the next day when I try again. I also received a pop up message on my computer that my BT account settings had expired. I changed  my login password but this has not helped. As I am not technically minded I am at a loss what to do after half an hour on chat line and getting nowhere. Thanks.

Hi.

Can you confirm you have a BT Broadband account with an associated btinternet email address, or the email is a BT Premium account.

Are you logging into the email system ok? Try the following link :-

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

When you did login, was there a Yahoo image or BT Mail image?

0 Ratings
Susan4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi - yes I have a BT account. I am on BT.COM.

I last logged in just now and still the same problem.  Just keep get the loading message and no emails appear in my inbox. I have tried a" search the Inbox" for certain people I am expecting emails from and they come up. But this is getting ridiculous after a week.

0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

@Susan4wrote:

Hi - yes I have a BT account. I am on BT.COM.

I last logged in just now and still the same problem.  Just keep get the loading message and no emails appear in my inbox. I have tried a" search the Inbox" for certain people I am expecting emails from and they come up. But this is getting ridiculous after a week.

Hi again.

What browser are you using?

Have you tried using a different browser? Sometimes clearly the temp cache and history can sort out a browser issue.

0 Ratings
Susan4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

I use Microsoft Edge but I also tried Internet Explorer - where I managed to see inbox emails but could only open a few before the loading started again and ceased up everything again. I have cleared under settings - privacy and security drop down - is that what you mean?

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 24 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Susan4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for you help.  I really appreciate this.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Susan4  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that you are having a problem with your email account. We will be happy to help you with this. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Susan4 Thanks for sending in your details, sorry about the delay replying. I've raised a fault with our email team to get this investigated and I'll keep an eye on the fault report to make sure they get this issue sorted.

0 Ratings
Susan4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for telephoning me this morning Neil and explaining the situation. At least I know I am not alone. Will keep an eye on what is happening. Thanks again.

0 Ratings