cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: 554 Message rejected for policy reasons

Go to solution

Hello NeilO

I am having the same problems as @molar59 where sending emails to patients with a btinternet.com email address from our dental practice gmail account results in a blocked message saying  "554 Message rejected for policy reasons (2.1.2.3)".

Please could you help me solve this problem as we find it difficult to contact patients.

Thank you.

sshah

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

554 Message rejected for policy reasons

Go to solution

Hello

We are a dental practice and we use a Gmail account. When we send emails to patients with a btinternet.com address we get a blocked message response saying  "554 Message rejected for policy reasons (2.1.2.3)".

Please could you help us solve this problem as we find it difficult to contact patients.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @sshah,

For any help regarding issues with sending emails to our Customers, please go to our Postmaster help page. 

It contains best practices for postmasters and senders of emails. 

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction @DanielS . I've followed the advice on postmaster help page and the problem still exists. Do I email postmaster and tell them the problem? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Yes, but don't hold your breath waiting for a reply!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Another user (molar59) had the same problem. It was resolved when their Gmail address was removed from btinternet spam/filters list. My IP address is not on the blacklist.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

The problem has been fixed automatically. Thank you to all those that have contributed and helped.

0 Ratings