cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dislyn
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: All emails from BTMail account have disappeared

I also lost all my email from inbox all emails sent by me are in correct box but 4 days of being passed from pillow to post by some guy in e mail service who is clueless i am about ready to blow a fuse.   Who did you speak to to get the e mails restored?

i also have no emails in web server before Wednesday when every this disappeared.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

I have moved you onto your own thread because the one you posted on was over two years old.

Are you a BT broadband customer or are you paying for a BT Premium email account.

In order to get help or advice it is best to post full details of what your problem is along with which email system you are on.

Is it BTYahoo or BTMail. If you are not sure log onto your email account via a browser and look at the BT logo. If you see Yahoo you are on the Yahoo system.

How do you access your email, is it via a web browser (webmail) or is it via an email client/app or do you use both.

If you use an email client/app is it set as an IMAP or POP3 account.

0 Ratings
Adamurquhart
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

I had the same problem and discovered  that my email account had been hacked by TV licencing scam.  Suggest you check the name of your account has not been changed and change your BT password. You won't get your emails back!

0 Ratings