cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bookerful
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Another networks engineer has disconnected my BT landline and i work from home how can I escalat

all I did was sent you Scam BT email which I received and you shut me down, out of order, i'm a 70 year old pensioner with underlining conditions and stress such as this is causing me anxiety Tried ringing bt 2 hours later got cut off. I have in my in box emails my surgery have sent me about my medication I don't know what to do, this is all so frustrating

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
bookerful
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT SCAM EMAILS

if you get Scam BT emails asking you to update your BT details and you know they are not real, do not send them on to the REAL BT because they shut down your account, then ask you to pay for security £28 What a CON now but my Emails back on PLEASE.

HA,HA, BT CON
We've protected your account for your security

We'll take you through what to do next.
WE WANT YOU TO PAY FOR SECURITY BECAUSE YOU SENT US A SCAM BT YOU RECEIVED

I have run out of my medication there is an email from my surgery sent saying where I can pick these up I need them today

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Another networks engineer has disconnected my BT landline and i work from home how can I escalat

Do you mean you have been locked out of your email not that you have lost internet connection?   if just email try using web mail and not an app and see if you can access you email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings