cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Re: BT Email App

Go to solution

@NeilO I get the same problem on my Samsung tablet. Works on my pixel phone without any problems,I can login via the web page but not via the app on my Samsung tablet. I get a message "can't log in no network available.  Screenshot_20230922_100048_BT Email.jpg

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Bluemoon1 welcome back to the community, I've moved your post to its own thread as that's a different error message than the OP is getting. No network available usually means there is no connection to the internet. Can you check your Wi-Fi settings to make sure the tablet has a working internet connection?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

@NeilO Thanks for your reply.  Yes everything else works fine, and all other apps work on the same tablet. Wi-fi connection is good as my phone is on same network. I have uninstalled and reinstalled changed password but get same results.. As I said on my phone I can use the app perfectly.  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Bluemoon1 that's a strange one. We'll need to ask our email experts to take a look as you've done all the basic checks already. I'll send you a private message so you can contact the moderation team with your details. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Ok thanks @NeilO  I am currently in Spain so I will see what happens when I'm back in the UK on Saturday.  

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

@Bluemoon1 That might be the problem, can you try connecting to a different wifi connection? Or if you're using a VPN turn it off.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Try downloading the Bluemail email app. It works fine for me when I am in Spain.

Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

As it did for me just last week.

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

@NeilO  It was working to start with on the app. but stopped after I had been here a day.  Never had problems before while on holiday.  I will let you know when I get back if it works or not.  Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

It really is a heinous piece of technology

0 Ratings