cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frustrated45
Aspiring Contributor
Message 51 of 53

Re: BT Yahoo email not working with IMAP clients - webmail OK

Not for me it doesn’t. My iphone native mail app has not been synchi g since October. I use another app on the phone to get my mail.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sable
Contributor
Message 52 of 53

I am thoroughly frustrated. Haven't been able to send emails from my ipad for almost two weeks - although fine on desktop. Numerous 'chats' have proved unhelpful and whatever they suggest it makes no difference. Mine is apparently a Yahoo account. I thought everyone was being transferred to BTMail. Don't understand and I've wasted so much time.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 53 of 53

@Sablewrote:
I am thoroughly frustrated. Haven't been able to send emails from my ipad for almost two weeks - although fine on desktop. Numerous 'chats' have proved unhelpful and whatever they suggest it makes no difference. Mine is apparently a Yahoo account. I thought everyone was being transferred to BTMail. Don't understand and I've wasted so much time.

Hi.

More and more it seems like an issue with Apple products and BTinternet email. How are you accessing the emails on the desktop?

If you login via webmail, you will see a Yahoo image for a BTYahoo account (not a Yahoo account).

BTMail migration was permanently stopped in September 2014, with no reason given.

0 Ratings