Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrissie93
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Re: BT's customer service

Go to solution

Hello Moderator

I have a serious email problem.  It has been going on since 27th July and is still not resolved.I have spoken to customer service at least 10 times - at level one, level 2, the complaints team and the first line manager.  All that happens is they say they will look into it and call me back - when they call back, they say the issue has been resolved.........BUT it hasn't and I have to start the whole frustrating procedure again. Can a moderator please contact me (or give me details how to contact him/her), so that I can explain the problem again and maybe, just maybe, something will be done about it. During one of my recent conversations with 'level 2'. I asked to speak to someone from the technical team - I was told that the technical team do not speak to customers!!!!!!!!

***edited by mod***

Thank you

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Chrissie93
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Alternatively, how do I get BT to admit deadlock - so that I can take it up with the Ombusman?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Chrissie93 Sorry the fault with your email account is still not resolved. 

We will be happy to look into this for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
NOT_HAPPY1
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

LOOK INTO IT.....Reminds me of the old joke.....a hole has sudddenly appeared in Main Street, council workmen are looking into it. ( Yes they continue to look into it...and in the meantime the hole is still there, unresolved, and makes life miserable for users. Time to start flooding BT Headquarters with written complaint...as I am led to believe BT UK staff at sales are not aware of the numerous online complaints/assistance sought)

0 Ratings
Chrissie93
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Still waiting - yet more emails disappearing into BT's big black hole. All I get is repeated promises that it will be sorted out and I will get a call back in 2 days (although yesterday I was told that it would be 4 days as the team supposed to be handling my problem are all on holiday!!). Surely there is someone at BT who has the knowledge to sort this out.  All I want to do is click 'send' and know that my emails will get to where they are supposed to. Not much to ask is it?

0 Ratings
Chrissie93
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

So here I am, 7 days later, 8 calls from BT - level one, level two, complaints tier one and two and STILL my email problem is not resolved.  This, despite being assured today that the problem had been identied and rectified.  I have sent three test emails - one was delivered, two have joined lots of my others in BT's black hole. To add insult to injury,  I have just seen that BT marked my case as 'resolved'. My problem has been going on since 27th July - this is not good enough BT!!

0 Ratings
Chrissie93
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

After nearly three months, my missing email problem seems to have been resolved.  Although there is still no explanation about what went wrong and what has been done to fix it, I guess I must just be grateful that I seem to be receiving my emails.  The Moderator Dave M has been the most helpful - at least he cared and kept in touch until the problem was resolved.  Thank you Dave.

Tags (1)