cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilthePill
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: BTInternet email addresses rejecting our mailings

Today I get my email from my corporate email sent to my home personal email "rejected as spam". I have been sending an email like this each Friday for the last 12 years with two atatchments. Main addressee my agency contacts and cc to myself.

My agency got the email complete with attachments OK 'cos they are not using ***.btinternnet.com mail, but my emial gets rejected as spam by BT.

Nothing has changed from my side, so BT what have you done? Note I can send the same email to an address on "gmail.com" no problem.

Over to you BT - fix it quick and none of the have checked this and have you checked that 'cos nothing has changed my side!! Note: my corporate email is provided by a very very large multinational automotive company!!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: BTInternet email addresses rejecting our mailings

@PhilthePillwrote:

Today I get my email from my corporate email sent to my home personal email "rejected as spam". I have been sending an email like this each Friday for the last 12 years with two atatchments. Main addressee my agency contacts and cc to myself.

My agency got the email complete with attachments OK 'cos they are not using ***.btinternnet.com mail, but my emial gets rejected as spam by BT.

Nothing has changed from my side, so BT what have you done? Note I can send the same email to an address on "gmail.com" no problem.

Over to you BT - fix it quick and none of the have checked this and have you checked that 'cos nothing has changed my side!! Note: my corporate email is provided by a very very large multinational automotive company!!

If Gmail works, stick to that - you'll be far better off.

There are similar sporadic issues as seen in many forum posts over the years.

0 Ratings