cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Re: CANNOT ACCESS EMAIL

Hi.  I have exactly the same problem. I can access my btopenworld.com email from my iPad and phone, but not from my Mac or webmail.  When I attempt to access webmail I'm directed to the 'Your email accounts' page, and my email account - the primary account - is not listed.  However, it is clearly still active because I just used it to register with the forum!  Can you help? 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 12

Primary email account missing on BT Email. Still have mobile access, no webmail, no Mac Mail access

Hi.  Since yesterday I can access my primary btopenworld.com email from my iPad and phone, but not from my Mac or webmail.  When I attempt to access webmail I'm directed to the 'Your email accounts' page, and my email account - the primary account - is not listed.  However, it is clearly still active because I just used it to register with the forum!  Can you help? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Re: Primary email account missing on BT Email. Still have mobile access, no webmail, no Mac Mail acc

Hi @zzpaulkzz 

Welcome to the Community.

Do you have more than one BTID by any chance because it sounds like you may have "gifted" the email address to another BTID?

SP

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Re: Primary email account missing on BT Email. Still have mobile access, no webmail, no Mac Mail acc

Hmm. I do, but I didn’t make any changes recently. What makes you think that’s related? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 12

@zzpaulkzz 

The email address has to be active under a BTID and if the address is not showing under the ID you are logging in under its possible that it's been linked to another BTID, just a thought.

SP

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 12

Hi @zzpaulkzz,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems accessing your BT emails.

It sounds like your email address is not associated with the same BTID you are logging in with.

Can you check your second BTID to see if the email address shows there?

Have you ever had a Premium Mail email address with us?

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Hi.  Thanks for the advice but looks like I do not have another BTID ( just a sub account).  I still can't access my primary account via webmail or my Mac Mail.  I've been a BT customer for a long, long time so never had a 'premium account'.  Any other ideas?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 12

Hi @zzpaulkzz thanks for checking that and posting back. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

I replied to the private message with my details but haven’t heard anything more. Does anyone have anything else I can try?  Thanks.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 12

The mods are only a very small team and are currently very busy, they deal with cases in strict order of receipt and will respond to you when your case reaches the top of the list.

0 Ratings