Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julie90
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Can receive but not send - bt internet mail

Go to solution

Hi, could you help me as well please? I’ve had this  email address years and years. We are a BT infinity customer for a long while. The email address was one of the yahoo ones. In August 2020 my email can still receive but not send. Password and email address are correct and the outgoing server is correct too. I would be very grateful if you could help. Thank you. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

@Julie90 

Can you log into https://www.bt.com/mail and access your e-mails?

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Julie90
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, thanks for replying so quickly. I logged in, could access all my emails on the link you provided and I sent a test email that was received ok. 
I don’t understand why I can’t get it working on my iPhone when setting it on not on the BT app. My husband’s BT internet email address has none of these issues and is the same setup as mine. Thank you. 

0 Ratings
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Julie90 

Have a look over the forum for email issues.  It's annoyingly a well known issue that happens on and off. 

I believe the suggestion is to leave it as it is for now and it should return to normal.  But have a look at other similar posts. 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Julie90
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for helping today. At least I know the account is fully working via the app. This is a really helpful forum that has always fixed our issues over the years. Have a great weekend! 🐵