Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolyngyseman
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Re: Cannot delete email addresses,

Go to solution

Apologies for not replying to you on someone else’s thread. I could not find a link to contact the moderators.I have attempted to delete my old email address from the console for well over a year but it is still there and active. It is full of spam and I still receive the odd email from people who seem incapable of  permanently deleting my old email address from their email provider. If it was closed it would get returned to them and they would know I did not receive it. It had around 1500 spam emails in it last time I looked and I cannot wait through all these all the time to find the odd one that may really be for me. How on earth can I get this old email address deleted.  Must admit I don’t find it easy to wade through this forum, don’t find it easy to post I’m not sure whether it should be a new post or in this particular thread So I’m replying to you in the hope I may get some help. I have obviously already contacted BT by phone about this problem and although they promised to fix it it is never done.  Thanks in anticipation. Carolyn

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

@carolyngyseman

The contact link is by invitation only.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
carolyngyseman
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@carolyngyseman I've started your own thread to avoid confusion with the other persons email problem. If you send over your details using the 'click here to contact the mods' link we'll be able to help you get that deleted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
carolyngyseman
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I filled in all the form and it would not accept my account number it said it had to be 10 letters, I put it down as it said so in the instructions copied and pasted here for you,********, But it will not accept it so I cannot complete the form and send it in as it will not let me?  It just keeps telling me my account number has to be 10 letters?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @carolyngyseman,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties sending in the web form. I've sent you a PM, with a few steps to try. 

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings