cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Contacts list has disappeared

Why Why have you removed my contacts??

What have you done with them and who have you sold them to?

Explain clearly how I can retrieve them from my reliable Yahoo (Regretably now BT) email system.

I would remind you that when you buy a car you do not have to have a degree in engineering before you can successfully drive it. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

lost contacts

My contact list associated with my BTYahoo email In Box has disappeared from the screen. Where can I find them?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

@a1iesha36wrote:

Why Why have you removed my contacts??

What have you done with them and who have you sold them to?

Explain clearly how I can retrieve them from my reliable Yahoo (Regretably now BT) email system.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

You are effectively attaching your post to one 4 years old, and will not be the same issue.

How are you accessing your emails? What browser? have you tried a different browser?

Why do you think they have been sold, what makes you even say that?

When you login to email, is there a Yahoo image or BTMail image?

Are all of your emails present as expected?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

1 Don't really understand what you mean but maybe not material to retrieve missing information re contacts. This seems a very current problem.

2 browser is Google Chrome

3 Naturally cynical of IT companies and their commercial activities - maybe misjudging BT?

4 BT logo + word Yahoo

5 Yes emails as expected

As of this morning now have a contacts list but only gives contact name and its email address.

Where will I now find contact telephone numbers and additional information as per contact list of 7 days ago?

0 Ratings