cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
piran27
Beginner
Message 11 of 14

Re: Domain Name forwarding not reaching btinternet mailbox

It seems that the Email forwarding problem from 123-Reg website to BT internet Email account has been fixed.

I sent Emails from 4 different accounts today and all got through. Is anyone else still experiencing problems?

0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 14

@piran27wrote:

It seems that the Email forwarding problem from 123-Reg website to BT internet Email account has been fixed.

I sent Emails from 4 different accounts today and all got through. Is anyone else still experiencing problems?

And the problem is that we will never know what has changed, what was fixed (if anything) and by whom.

0 Ratings
UTS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

I've had a couple of emails in via bt and 123 reg so looks promising, im not though relying on them anymore and like suggested now have gmail linked to it as well.

I've noticed TSO hosting also has an issue with BT forwarding, again ive just routed to gmail as well.

0 Ratings
piran27
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

Can you help by telling me how to use Gmail (when replying to Emails) without the recipient seeing the sender's (my) Gmail address?

With BTinternet, I can set up Outlook to use my 123Reg Email address (in the header) when sending or replying to Emails.

When I do the same in Outlook for the Gmail account, the Gmail server changes the sender's Email (mine) to the Gmail address.

I hope this makes sense.

0 Ratings