cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Re: Email Barred

Hi PaddyB please can you help me with the same problem? I have had my Talk21.com account for over 20 years and is has business contacts and paypal payment info that I can't access. I too contacted the help line with no joy. Your help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Onebrid
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

I have moved your post to a new thread, so you can get help from the community.

Are you a BT Broadband customer?

If not, are you paying the £5 a month for BT Premium Mail?

If neither of those apply, then it quite likely that the email account has been deleted as part of the process to remove accounts that are not part of any paid plan.

To rely on a consumer grade email service for business use, is quite a risk.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Thanks for your comments. Is there anything I can do, I had an openreach/ Bt account for over 15 yrs and am now with plusnet., I have looked into the premium mail option since I had the problem and it would seem that I should have had a letter giving me notice to subscribe to the new pay option as I was under the impression that as a pre 2013 customer as long as the account was being used that the account would not be closed down? I take your point about using this type of account for business and have moved alot of things over to another account but this was the only option back in 1990's and we had lots of contacts and repeat order details plus utility accounts connected to the email address. I really would appreciate any help and obviously willing to subscribe to access to my account.

Best Regards and thanks once more.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Help..... Talk21 account no access possibly barred

For over two weeks I have been unable to log in to my Yahoo account with my TALK21 email details. I have contacted the overseas unhelpful desk and was told that my accouint was now barred Is there anything I can do, I had an openreach/ Bt account for over 20 yrs and i have been with Plusnet for three years. up till two weeks ago the account was active and used every day so not dorment, I have looked into the premium mail option since I had the problem and it would seem that I should have had a letter giving me notice to subscribe to the new pay option this I have never received. I was under the impression that as a pre 2013 customer as long as the account was being used that the account would not be closed down? Granted this type of account is not great for business and I have moved alot of things over to another account but this was the only option back in 1990's and we had lots of contacts and repeat order details plus utility accounts connected to the email address so as you can imagine it is causing all sorts of problems. I really would appreciate any help and obviously willing to subscribe to access to my account.

Thank You any help would be appreciated

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Re: Help..... Talk21 account no access possibly barred

I would imagine by now, the e-mail account would have been deleted.

The moderators would only be able to help if it was a BT Premium mail account which you could not access.

As you are not a BT Retail customer, or are paying for BT Premium mail, there is nothing they can do.

Don`t Plusnet have an e-mail service you can use? If not, then what about Gmail?

0 Ratings