cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aldams
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Re: Email Complaint Not Answered - How Long?

Go to solution

Thank you @NeilO and the other moderators.  I had a phone call this morning and all sorted!!  You guys are amazing !!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Aldams
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Email Complaint Not Answered - How Long?

Go to solution

NEWBIE ALERT

emailed a complaint to BT on the 14th February and have not received any reply. it states they will get back to me within 7 days . I chased this up via email again this week and again have received no reply.  Today I receive an email stating 'We've Closed Your Complaint' with no resolution whatsoever.  No email, no telephone call NOTHING!  How can they close it when no-one has spoken to me??

I spoke to the Live chat team initially who unfortunately couldn't grasp what I was actually talking about!

Is there any other way to chase this up with BT where somebody will actually know what complaint I have made and get back to me?

Thanks in advance! 

Aldams_0-1582732569355.png

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Aldams, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry your complaint has been closed without your consent or resolution. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the forum moderators and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
Aldams
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO 

....any update???

Thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Aldams, I can see your details are in our queue, it will likely be tomorrow when we get to your message as we work through the cases in the order that we receive them. 

0 Ratings
Aldams
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks @NeilO  don't know how long these things take...sorry!

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Aldams,

Thank you for taking my call today, I'm glad I was able to help you with your emails.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings