cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Email bounce back - Message 550 spam, or phishing or malware.

Hi John, we have been having great difficulty with sending email and receiving bounce back emails showing: Message 550 spam, or phishing or malware

Are you able to assist me with rectifying this issue? All my emails send successfully on the webmail side of things. The problem only happens in Microsoft Outlook 365 client.

Kind regards,

Bill 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @BillPagan and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about your 550 error message, sorry You've having problems. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you so I'll drop you a private message so you can get in touch. In the meantime you might also want to report this to Postmaster .

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @BillPagan, did you get my Private Message yesterday? and have you had time to forward a rejected email? Post back and let me know and I'll update the case.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @BillPagan, I called earlier; sorry I missed you. 

I wanted to check if the emails are still sending ok and if so are you happy for me to close the case?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

John,

Thanks as ever for your interest and support.   Apologies for missing your call yesterday - at a funeral.

This week has not been a problem, but I have been away from the PC and not sending as many emails as usual - especially not to several addressees, which are the most common examples of the failures.

Could you keep me on your books till next Friday?  I have a lot of catching up to do.  I shall be away at another funeral next Friday, so not able to speak.

Best wishes,

Bill.

0 Ratings