Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandy64
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: Email

Premium email.

BT are really a joke, and could not organize a booze up in a brewery.

I have been trying for months to set up additional email addresses, but the system will not let  me. I have spent hours speaking on the phone to the bt helpline, but the problem is still not resolved. Two weeks ago I spent an hour talking to Teressa in Middleborough who was very helpful. She said that the account number I quoted should have been closed when I closed my broadband account and a new number issued for the premium email account. This had not been done so she did it (I have had premium email for some 12 months). I explained the problem in that I followed all the online instructions for creatingadditional accounts, but the website was missingthebox that would enable me to create  one. She was unable to find a solution but said she would refer the matter to the FIXIT team  who would ring me on Wednesday 23rd December. I got an email telling me they not been able to contact me so I should ring the helpline. Another 1 hour on the phone to a person working from home, some 12 miles north of Glasgow.   No solution.

This is getting stupid it looks as if I will have to spend more hours to do what should be a very simple thing

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Sandy64 

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry to see the problems you've had getting set up with additional email addresses on Premium Mail.  Are you any further since your post above?  If you're still having problems reply back and we can give you a hand with this from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Sandy64
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi Robbie,

Yes, still cannot create new email addresses.

Would be grateful for your help.

Regards

Ron (Sandy64)

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Sandy64,

Thank you for posting back. I'm sorry you're still unable to create an additional email address. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings