Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5-9
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Emails disappearing from inbox

Go to solution

My BT mail inbox appeared full of all previous e-mail attachments, but without e-mail text.  Have deleted or moved all of them and now the inbox screen is blank and has message saying 'no attachments found'.  Any new e-mails with attachments appear, but just the attachment and not the e-mail text.  I can't access my e-mails either on going through BT mail directly or through webmail on my laptop.  I can access them going directly through BT mail on my smartphone, but again not via webmail.

I'm not very computer literate and am not sure if it's something wrong with my own system or if I've just done something wrong!  Would be grateful for any advice.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

@5-9 wrote:

My BT mail inbox appeared full of all previous e-mail attachments, but without e-mail text.  Have deleted or moved all of them and now the inbox screen is blank and has message saying 'no attachments found'.  Any new e-mails with attachments appear, but just the attachment and not the e-mail text.  I can't access my e-mails either on going through BT mail directly or through webmail on my laptop.  I can access them going directly through BT mail on my smartphone, but again not via webmail.

I'm not very computer literate and am not sure if it's something wrong with my own system or if I've just done something wrong!  Would be grateful for any advice.

It sound like you have the "wrong" view selected. You would appear to have selected "attachment view". Log onto your email account and go to "Change view"  on the right hand side. Click on "None".

5-9
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Dear Distinguished Sage

Thank you so much.  I've spent 3 days trying everything to sort out my problem and you have now solved it.  How could it have been so simple?!

0 Ratings