Re: Ghost emails

Hello i'm having the same trouble, how do i get rid of ghost emails

Kind regards 

wayne

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

ghost email

Hello I'm having trouble with my emails showing 5 unread emails in my inbox, when I get a new email the very first email shows which could be days old also then disappears and reappears when a new email comes through. This is happening on my pc and iPhone

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @whdsn welcome to the community and thanks for posting, how are you viewing your emails are you using an email client or directly from the www.bt.com/email website? If you view your email inbox on the website do the emails all show there?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hello Neil

I'm getting my emails directly from bt.com email. At the moment my inbox is showing 24 emails and 0 read. But I can only see 19 read emails on my page, to read the other 5 emails I got to send a email to myself to read the first email in the list which I'm missing and after I read the emails and delete one of them I lose 5 emails from my viewing list.

Kind Regards  Wayne

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi, @whdsn thanks for getting back to me, I'm sure that's a real pain for you.  I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details and we'll raise this with our email experts. 

You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings