cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeremyG
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: How do I transfer BT email address to a different BT billing account ?

Hi.

i also have this issue.  I have 2 houses both with BT lines, I am cancelling my current line with all my email and sub account addresses and moving to the new house.  I have been told I cannot move the email accounts to the other BT account.

can someone work their magic for me?

thanls

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

@JeremyGI have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

Once your account is closed, you have 30 days to move your email addresses to your other account. They would be made sub accounts, so you would need to have enough spare sub account addresses for this to happen.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hey @JeremyG,

If you haven't moved to the other house already good luck on the move.

To help make things as easy as possible for you; get in touch with me by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. You'll need to have our Full site view on instead of Mobile view to see it.

We'll go over your accounts and see what way we can keep the emails for you. We'll either be able to move them across to your other account or else we'll look into setting up a separate account for the emails without an additional charge.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
JeremyG
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Hi Daniel - I sent a message to you - but haven't heard back - I have sent again - if you could sort it out I'd be really grateful - many thanks Jeremy
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

@JeremyG wrote:
Hi Daniel - I sent a message to you - but haven't heard back - I have sent again - if you could sort it out I'd be really grateful - many thanks Jeremy

@JeremyGDid you use the "contact the mods" link, and not private messaging?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @JeremyG,

I've had a look at our email queue and can confirm that we have your details. We've been extremely busy over the last few days. so please accept out apology for the delay in getting back to you. You should get a reply by the end of today.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
JeremyG
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Thanks PaddyB that's great
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

@JeremyG Thanks for speaking with me today. Please can you follow the instructions on this link to add the sub email accounts to your BT ID and once this is done we'll get them transferred over.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @JeremyG,

Thanks for speaking with me previously. I have been trying to reach you and sent you a text yesterday. Everything has been moved for you. Can you let me know if you're happy that everything is resolved now please?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings