cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: How to unblock blocked domain

Go to solution

I accidentally blocked 'gmail' as a domain so urgently need to unblock it.  Where can I find the list of the domains that I've blocked - I presume that's where you're suggesting I locate it.  Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Log onto your email account. Go to the settings which you will find by clicking on your username at the top right. When in the settings go to "Mail" then "Blocked Senders" then scroll down until you find the one you want to unblock then tick the box and select "Delete".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Very many thanks, gg30340; so simple now I know.  Really, really helpful.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I need to unblock a domain.  
manage to go to blocked senders and can see address I want to unblock. But can’t see how. There is no delete option. Can’t highlight address and no options at the top of page. 
can anyone help 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Resolved.   If you go via the btmail app from the App Store, on a mobile device. You are not given an option to delete block domains. However if you sign in to btmail from an internet browser, you are given the option to delete blocked domains. So much for the btmail app. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

The BTMail app is just an email client. It does not have all the settings that are available by logging onto the BTMail website.

That would be the same with any email client/app that you chose to use. They are all just a means of accessing the the BTMail system not its settings.