cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Main email account not receiving emails, but senders are not receiving postmaster errors

Hi Neil

This solution didn't work.

My problem is that I am not receiving some emails including really important ones from Microsoft.  Senders report that their systems record them as sent.  I am receiving some emails.  Whether I receive emails or not seems quite random.

Can you help?

Bob

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Main email account not receiving emails, but senders are not receiving postmaster errors

I have moved you onto your own thread as the one you posted on was marked as solved and was in relation to the OP having set up rules to manage his email.

If you know the email address of the sender that you are not receiving you should add it to your "safe senders" list. You can find that by logging onto your email then going to the settings that are found by clicking on your user name then go to "Mail" then "Safe senders". 

You can also add a domain e.g. *@microsoft.com.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
The problem is not limited to one particular email but seems to be a whole number of diferent ones. I wondered if the problem is with some kind of BT filtering system?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

It could be that if you have been receiving spam that you have blocked some domains. You should check your blocked senders list which is found in the email settings that I have explained in my previous post. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks Dreamer that is useful information

Bob

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks

I think that may be part of the problem and hopefully a step towards a solution.

Bob

0 Ratings