Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SidF
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: Message from BT regarding the ending of forwarding emails

Go to solution

If auto forwarding from a BT Yahoo Mail account is no longer available, then my temporary work around is  manual forwading message by message to a gmail account that I have on Thunderbird ( where the non working BT Mail POP3 account is) on my Windows 10 desktop. I can also set up the gmail account on my mobile phone (Lumia 735 Windows Phone 8.1!!!) so I will eventually get my btinternet mails on there too.

If this doesn't get fixed today, I might try setting up a new BT Yahoo mail sub account and then swap the main account with the sub account as sub accounts still seem to work. That might be a challenge for BT support, wherever they are!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

@SidFwrote:

If auto forwarding from a BT Yahoo Mail account is no longer available, then my temporary work around is  manual forwading message by message to a gmail account that I have on Thunderbird ( where the non working BT Mail POP3 account is) on my Windows 10 desktop. I can also set up the gmail account on my mobile phone (Lumia 735 Windows Phone 8.1!!!) so I will eventually get my btinternet mails on there too.

If this doesn't get fixed today, I might try setting up a new BT Yahoo mail sub account and then swap the main account with the sub account as sub accounts still seem to work. That might be a challenge for BT support, wherever they are!

You are replying to a post that's over 2 years old and no longer valid as it happens.

BTYahoo does have forwarding, and was reimplemented a few weeks back. Apparently it probably should not have been removed in the first place.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @SidF,

@Andy_N is right. It is enabled on BT Yahoo Mail. When you log into your email, go to Settings, then Mailboxes and select the mailbox you want. It should allow you to enter the email address in there. Save the changes when done.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
SidF
Aspiring Contributor