Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 23

Re: Password change not synchronising

Hi ,

I’m suffering from the same problems as above but tried all settings and spoken to Bt chat no progress?

Help?

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23

Hi @Lee888 Sorry that you are unable to get your password synchronised and could not get this resolved when you contacted the chat team.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 23

Thanks,details sent.
0 Ratings
Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 23

Tried the Bt chat again this morning and AGAIN been told to talk to my device manufacturer to sort out the problem and got disconnected!
Tried setting email on my android device and the same problems are as with IOS devices so the problem lie with BT.
I skied for a password reset from BT but somehow that translating something else and of no progress or help whatsoever,why are these people employed to waste my time and not sort the issue out rather than trying to fob me off with stupid excuses?....
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 23

There is no point in trying to deal with anyone else now you have submitted your details to the mods. They will pick your case up when it reaches the top of the queue and will deal with it to conclusion.

Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 23

I understand that now but I rely on my emails as Im out and about with work.
I wait for the mods to do their thing in due course!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 23

You should still be able to access your emails using a web browser while you are out and about.

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 23

Thats what Ive been doing the last 2 days but when its something thats been the normal method and fastest it becomes a chore and since im paying the bill why cant I use this facility?
Thanks all for the replies hopefully BT mods will sirt this.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 23

Have you tried using a different email app instead of the stock Apple one or Outlook?

0 Ratings
Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 23

I have tried many other apps on IOS and Android devices ,both can access my emails via web browser both have the same error messages regards to incorrect username or password.

0 Ratings