cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 23

Re: Password change not synchronising

In that case all you can do is use webmail and wait for the moderator to sort out your problem.

Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 23

JohnC2,

It’s been sometime since your call I wonder if you have any news or update regards to the email client problem?

Lee888
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

@Lee888 I'm really sorry about the delay, I have chased the email team again today and as soon as I have an update I will get back to you. 

0 Ratings
Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 23

NeilO,

Thanks for the reply I was getting worried since it has been a while since I spoke to you.

Lee888
0 Ratings
Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 23

Hate to say the problem still hasn’t been resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

Hi @Lee888,

Thanks for getting back to us. I can see that @NeilO has been chasing this for you and did again earlier this afternoon. The developers are currently working on it and we should hopefully have it fixed over the next couple of working days. Neil is due to check up on it tomorrow to see if there has been any progress. Hopefully this shouldn't take much longer.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 23

Neil’s s,

just tried changing my password but it wont accept my current password even though It’s accepted  when I enter it to view my emails?

Error is password not recognised?

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

@Lee888 I'll get back on to the email team now, sorry about this Smiley Embarassed

0 Ratings
Lee888
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 23

Neil,

Any updates,this is taking so long to resolve I’m tempted to use another email client as it’s a long winded process each time I need to check my emails?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 23

@Lee888 I'm really sorry I chased this up with the email team earlier as they were due to give you a call.  I'll get on to them again as I appreciate this is taking too long to resolve. 

0 Ratings