cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Password update

15 mins waiting as she transfered me to another expert with the phone ringing and hearing her chatting and laughing in the background, so unprofessional ive had to hang up and try again tommorow, nightmare continues

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 16

I would suggest that you do not deal with Customer Services again.

You have been offered the assistance of a moderator. If you contact him on the link he has provided in his profile , once your request for help reaches the top of their work stack they will contact you and deal with your problem until it is resolved.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

YES HE CALLED BACK AND SAID IM LOCKED OUT THE BT SITE AS I DONT HAVE BROADBAND OR HOME PHONE ,ONLY MOBILE, TRIED TO GET THE LIVE CHAT TO RESET MY ACCOUNT TO USE THE FREE WI-FI HOTSPOTS TO BE TOLD I CANT USE THAT NEITHER, EVEN THOUGH IT IS ADVERTISED ON WEBSITE AND DETAILS HOW TO LOG ON CAME WITH THE SIM PACK.THATS THE REASON I MOVED TO BT......LIVE CHAT GIRL TRIED TO TRANSFER ME TO AN EXPERT , ON HOLD FOR 15MINS AS I HEARD HER LAUGHING AND CHATTING IN THE BACKGROUND NO WONDER IT TAKES SO LONG TO GET THROUGH....MY £18 A MONTH AND £40 CASHBACK DEAL CHANGED TO £17 A MONTH AND £90 CASHBACK THE NEXT DAY...VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.......OFFICAL COMPLAINT STARTED ......#FEELINGCONNED

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

Instead of shouting on here and wasting your time with chat agents, just contact the mods as offered!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

At least you agree chat agents are a waste of time
Still no free wifi points
I just want out of this contract now!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage