cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: Problems sending emails via Outlook

I haved three clients with issues with BT  email syncing with Outlook 2010 - (i) its only BT that is causing the issue, (ii) webmail works, (ii) setup a new secondary client with the same details works (but looses continuity with previous history), (iv) others have said that changing IP address may help., (v) BT in response says as webmail works they won't do anyting (vi) PS changing passwords does nothing to help.  This is so obviously a BT sync problem that putting their head in the sand, is totally unreasonable.

Should the moderator take this on board as well, as there is a pattern here?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

I have moved you onto your own thread so that you can get answers to your problem and avoid confusion with answers intended for the OP of the thread you posted on. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Frustrated that by moving this the more general issue that we are having is now solved for the original contributor but not for the others sufferring for the same problem!!

How do you get moiderators to raise this issue for all those clients, and I have 3, with a same ot similar issue.

Albeit we set up a second account, which worked for a week, we are now getting IMAP server timed out etc etc when initially signing in.

Quiote from anothe rpost where at least BT solved it for them (why not for others?)

Quote...............

Phew!   Well thanks to the Moderators I had a call on Friday assuring me it can and it will be resolved.

This morning I can now access and retrieve my e.mails on Outlook.    So whats changed?  Well in my bt yahoo account (webmail) I now notice that the "original" yahoo email account that has numbers has appeared.    A quick password changed means that now passwords are re synchronising.

It is as was explained to me on Friday a bt passord sync issue that needs their intervention by a specialided team.

0 Ratings