cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 26

Re: Hi @desmond_cangley, I'd like you to know that I am takin...

Go to solution

No, it is what you are typing in the message, which I have highlighted below. Don't enter any personal details such as email addresses when you write your message.  The mods have edited it with asterisks for you again.

Nothing to do with any settings.

Thank you for taking this over. Went to BT.com, selected Email on top right of screen, logged in with *****@btinternet.com and my usual password. Got in OK as usual but error message box "Account Unavailable". The mail screen was complete (with "hello --*****@btinternet.com" at top right) but no emails.

0 Ratings
desmond_cangley
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

Thank you. Got it now. Problem of course is how to tell the respondant which email account is causing which problem. Guess we will have to communicate person-to-person via email or phone.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

The mods will be aware of your email address, there is no need to quote it in posts.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @desmond_cangley,

I've raised a ticket to our email supplier asking that they check that email address you mentioned. They will investigate it and should hopefully fix it within the next day or two depending on the issue.

Edit: They've come back to me already. Can you check to see if it's working? Are you happy to close your case?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
desmond_cangley
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

To DanielS, More than happy to close the case. Thank you for all your help. Desmond

Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

@desmond_cangley Thanks for confirming that this is sorted. I'll make sure to pass on your message to @DanielS 

0 Ratings