cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Sorry your email could not be delivered due to content policy reasons.

This message keeps on appearing.  No permanent solution is available.  I have checked this site and lots of people have the same problem.   It started when I sent mails to a group.  Now I can't even send the same message to myself.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

You are correct, loads of mention on this forum of this error, but a denial from BT of an issue, and subsequently no cure.

Fundamentally, we need to know what protocol BT use to generate this message in the first place, then we can see how to avoid it. It's a pro forma message so obviously BT had some conditions in mind that it would be generated if it met, 'certain rules', but no one can tell us, hence it keeps happening...

bt error.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Happening to me too now. As usual the crock of 5h1t BT saddled us with when they moved away from Yahoo fails again.  Their webmail is a sorry excuse for a mail system

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Like I've said before, if someone from BT could state under what conditions this error message is issued, we'd stand a fighting chance of avoiding the appearance of this very annoying, and sinister message! (Yes, I agree, the old 'yahoo' version was fabulous, still miss it, feature rich, robust & reliable!)

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

That makes the assumption that they know!!