cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camiano
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Spam Email

This has not solved our problem. I know I should be receiving emails from the likes of hotels and organisations I belong to. I'm not too bothered that I no longer get notified by Facebook that there is a new message, but I am bothered that I'm not getting dental appointments etc. 

As the other poster said - I can't put senders on my safe sender list, COS I DON"T EVEN SEE THEM !!!

BT has tightened it's spam filter to such an extent that it is over zealously calling many genuine messages spam.

I like to be able to adjust my own spam filter, rather than BT deciding for me that I don't need Dental appointments.

How can I do this ????

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
jooodb
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Hi

After over 6 weeks of talking to BT I am now receiving some spam but it is clearly spam!!! I like you am still not receiving emails from hotels, train providers and password recoveries.

I was asked to provide details of the missing emails - I can’t. I was then told that if 5 people mark an email as spam then that is blocked for all customers but they couldn’t give me any examples of these!

Good luck!!!

camiano
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

I could also add that when I signed up to this forum they sent me a Confirmation email.

Guess where it went?  That's right! In the spam.

The first item in the spam for many months. How ironic.

0 Ratings