Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 31 of 36

Re: shocking mess

Thankyou

If I try to login at all to create it throws me back to BT, guess I have to clear the cookies

Your help is very appreciated, BT should be very grateful to you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 36

Re: shocking mess

@Vet1 wrote:

Thankyou

If I try to login at all to create it throws me back to BT, guess I have to clear the cookies

Your help is very appreciated, BT should be very grateful to you

You don't try and log on at the Yahoo webpage. You go to the Yahoo log on page and you should see the log on boxes. Below them you will see a link "create an account". If you click on that and follow the process you will set up a stand alone Yahoo email account.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 33 of 36

Re: Terrible new email "upgrade" - is BT even listening?

And the new typeface sucks!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 34 of 36

Listen UP!

I finally discovered how to complain to BT about the email changes that have ruined the system!  

I am a paying email customer so I managed to get a phone number!   If you pay also you can ring them also!

I suppose if you're not paying they may ignore you.

This is what i was told

Kevin I have checked and can see that you have a premium mail account and Since you are not happy with the service I have opened a complaint and the complaint reference number is VOL013-and I can understand that after the new changes all things are not working properly do not worry BT will go ahead and check what best needs to be done and as I have checked and can see that you have BT premium mail you need to go ahead and have a word with them on 0808 100 6778 and they work from 8am - 9pm Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm Saturday 8am - 8pm Sunday and they will be the correct team to go ahead and check and if possible get you back to the old email layout and also go ahead and address all the issues.

I will be sitting down with a cup of tea tomorrow and seeing if I can get anywhere,  Please do the same!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 35 of 36

@KEB1  I suggest you remove your personal reference number, this is a public forum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 36

The BT Premium email phone number had always been available in the BT Premium email help pages.

Just don't get your hopes up about going back to the old system because that won't happen despite what a customer servic rep has told you.