cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 4

Re: Two: why can't I recall a message sent in error, and how do I turn off oh-so-smart predictive t

Go to solution

I’m not aware that recalling an SMS once you’ve sent it has ever been a feature on BT Mobile. Not sure if you’ve had it with other providers but probably not BT.

Predictive text is controlled by handset settings usually in the keyboard/input settings. You’d be better going onto manufacturers website for your device to get more specific help with that.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4

Two: why can't I recall a message sent in error, and how do I turn off oh-so-smart predictive text?

Go to solution

The title says it all.  I find both seriously enervating.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Two: why can't I recall a message sent in error, and how do I turn off oh-so-smart predictive t

Go to solution

Thanks - my fault for the imprecision: I meant an email message sent via a laptop.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@JemR58 wrote:

Thanks - my fault for the imprecision: I meant an email message sent via a laptop.

I have moved your post onto the correct board.

BTMail does not have the facility to recall emails.

Predictive text is s feature of your browser not BTMail. You need to go into your browser's settings and look for it there. It may be listed as auto correct. If you can not find it do an Internet search for your browser "How to turn off predictive text"