Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bica
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

Re: Unable to log in to my BT Yahoo emails

Go to solution

Hi, I have experienced the exact same problem as you have described. Please can you recommend the best email or telephone number I should ring at BT to get this sorted? Like you, I really need my email up and working and to suddenly have no access has been a huge shock for my work and pain for so many things. I'd be super grateful for any tips on who to contact. A million thanks to you for posting this and for everyone who has helped!!

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Bica
Beginner
Message 2 of 12

Go to solution

HI, 

Thanks so much for posting this problem because I've had exactly the same situation with my email suddenly disappearing after more than 15 years (and after leaving BT several years ago). Please can you suggest the best email or telephone number to ring to contact BT and get my email back. Its been a huge shock for all my work and a pain for endless other things, especially as it happened with no notice. I'd ben grateful for any tips and who to contact. I'm also abroad at the moment which doesn't make things easier! Thanks to everyone on this thread who has helped. It is hugely appreciated.  :  )

0 Ratings
Claire4
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution
Contact BT on 0800 028 5085
You will need to be in front of your PC and be prepared for it to take an hour or so.
Good luck.
Regards
Claire
0 Ratings
Bica
Beginner
Message 4 of 12

Re: Trying to Access my Email via Yahoo webmail (like normal) and getting redirected to BT page - he

Go to solution

Hello BT moderator,

Thanks for your post. Please can you tell us how to get premium email? Like others on this thread, I've lost lost the ability to access my btinternet.com email. I'm also an ex-BT account holder but had no idea I couldn't still have the email and I was given no notice. I'd like to sign up for premium email but don't know how. Also, I'm abroad at the moment so would ideally like to be able to do this via the internet. My situation is urgent so your speedy hlep would be much appreciated please.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 12

Re: Trying to Access my Email via Yahoo webmail (like normal) and getting redirected to BT page - he

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Bica
Beginner
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks ever so much for this. I hope its works for calls from outside the UK because I'm abroad at the moment, another reason why this is urgent. Fingers crossed!

0 Ratings
Bica
Beginner
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Hi, thanks very much for this. It's much appreciated. It sounds like I need to ring them too. As I'm abroad at the moment, I need a number that works from outside the UK. I'm not sure the one that was kindly posted earlier is working and I can't find another on the website. I wish the moderator I sent a message to would please contact me!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Mods don't respond to PM's, they are only contactable by invitation. I doubt there will be a geographic number  available in any case.

0 Ratings
Bica
Beginner
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution
Hi, thanks for explaining this. It’s much appreciated. I’ll keep trying to get through to someone with a number that works.
0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

@Bicawrote:
Hi, thanks for explaining this. It’s much appreciated. I’ll keep trying to get through to someone with a number that works.

Try searching on google for "saynoto0870" when you get the site simply selecte "alternative" number (I think) and put in "BT") there should be a landline number that might fit your needs there perhaps. On BT websites they are are not that forthcoming with contact numbers sadly its a recent disease that many companies seem to have contracted.

One thing I notice is that a lot of the yahoo ones have an 0800 number but a quick search using ctrl "F" in google chrome seems to suggest landline for that number against other numbers. 

0 Ratings