cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HowardW
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: When trying to set up new mail rule but getting unable to connect to server or it is slow to ...

My email was changed on Thursday.  Absolute disaster this rubbish set up.  My rules are not working, so all emails go into the Inbox instead of some diverting to another box.  I have tried to recreate the rule or / or change it.  The changes now show but it still does not work.   Driving my wife mad on her phone as i might get a couple of dozen a day from this source.  Only thing to do is manually move them.

i have noticed, when altering other settings - as many changed - that a yellow box flashes up on the top to say saved changes.  This does not happen when i change rules for emails.

There are meant other problems too - like where has the magnifier gone beside an email address, so that you can quickly find all of them?   That's just one thing.

Anyone any ideas on either please?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
tom_dickson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: When trying to set up new mail rule but getting unable to connect to server or it is slow to ...

Hi, the problem I had was I couldn't edit or add  a rule. After much searching on the BT community I had to get the BT support team involved. They traced the fault to some sort of corruption in the rules when they done an upgrade. The tech team fixed it and now everything is ok. I was pretty impressed how quickly they sorted it out, only took a few days to resolve.

0 Ratings