Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Re: removing deleted email accounts from list

Go to solution

Hi,

I have the same problem. I deleted 2 of my 11 email addresses months ago and the help desk say they have been deleted, therefore cannot help, but they still appear on my list.

There is a system problem here as many people seem to have the same issue.

Can the mods help please.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

I have moved you onto your own thread because the thread you posted on was marked as solved.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take over 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @eccles32 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry there's been problems with the emails not being removed from your allowance. I'm sure I'll be able to help with this. Can you please send me over the details and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @eccles32 Thanks for taking my call earlier and just to confirm that we have completed the deletion of the email addresses for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks to moderator John for solving this issue for me. Much appreciated.

0 Ratings