cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 24

Re: why has the "keep me logged in to BT email disappeared

@grim1 wrote:

OK you got me there, hands up, way beyond my understanding. All I know is one day and for many days previous I was paying BT for a service that enabled me to send and receive emails with little to no issues or rather for a simpleton like myself to deal with. Then BT decided to change the situation to a more complicated and very annoying set up that I did not agree to without so much as an option to stay as it was , because it worked for me. I don't think it is I who should be looking for solutions to get around this issue just because BT one day,  decided to change the way it offered me a simple way of sending and receiving emails. That is all I use my pc for and I have no interest whatsoever in getting more computer savvy when I have better things to do with my life.

Do you seriously think that BT should have asked its 30 million broadband users, your self included, and no doubt more than that who have  BTMail email accounts,  if it is ok for BT to change the BTMail web page User Interface and if the individual email account holder, such as your self did not agree, give them the option to not have their email account changed ? 

How many incarnations of the BT email system should BT have to keep operating since its first incarnation if they were to do that, assuming it would even be possible given that Microsoft and Apple have changed their operating systems on computer many times and that early software/ web browsers do not always work on the new systems. 

If you do seriously think that, how do you propose that BT would go about that and what questions should have been asked and how they would go about pleasing everybody? 

Message 22 of 24

I don't seriously think obviously.

Carry on bending over for BT by all means if that is what your in to.

What I am seriously saying is what happened to choices especially when you are the customer and paying good money for a mediocre at best service. 

And good for you Licorice for voting for your favourite comment. Maybe you seriously think BT will bend you over too or perhaps they have already?

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 24

Nope, because I have never ever used BT's awful webmail service and never will. I deal with BT  mail using the right tool for the job, a mail client.

If you were to do the same, your email experience would be vastly improved.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 24

@grim1 wrote:

I don't seriously think obviously.

Carry on bending over for BT by all means if that is what your in to.

What I am seriously saying is what happened to choices especially when you are the customer and paying good money for a mediocre at best service. 

And good for you Licorice for voting for your favourite comment. Maybe you seriously think BT will bend you over too or perhaps they have already?

Perhaps that is how you behave, bending over all over the place. What ever does it for you I suppose. 

For your information I do not use BT webmail.  I use the BT email service but with an email client/app which unlike you means I have none of the issues that seem to be  "more complicated and very annoying"  for you. 

Oh and you do have choices it's just that you don't seem to want to choose any of them. 

0 Ratings