cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: you have moved this message while using another device at the same time, please refresh your scr

@SeanD 

I wish to log with the Moderators that, contrary to the green banner proclaiming 'Solved!' - the problem of this message appearing inappropriately is NOT SOLVED. I use a single device only to access webmail and this morning got this message when clicking on a new and as yet unviewed message in Inbox. I needed to ask the sender (by another channel) to resend the message - no problem the second time, indicating it was not a fault with the formation of the message.

And I needed to 'delete' the original message in the Inbox in order to remove the reference to it.  Refreshing, logging out and in, reopening the browser (Firefox) and rebooting the PC made no difference.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: you have moved this message while using another device at the same time, please refresh your scr

Read the message from the OP of the thread who stated it was SOLVED. As it was the OP of the thread that reported THEIR problem it is up to them to decide if the posts given had solved their problem and as such mark their thread as solved.

As it would appear that you have a problem, which may or may not be the same as the OP whose thread you jumped on and was marked as solved, you would have been better to start your own thread where you would possibly be given advice specific to you.

Your post has been moved off that thread onto your own thread and as such you may now get some assistance. 

0 Ratings