cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DannyMW
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Reactivate deleted primary email

I recieved a message that my primary email account was not used in a very long time (which is not true) and that it was suspended then deleted. The system acts like it still exists and thinks that I am still able to reactivate it even though there is no button to do so.

I need my main email account up and running again as I have a few websites dependant on this email being usable. I need it back. I beg you to please fix this.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DannyMW
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Primary email supposed to have been deleted but still shows it exists in manage mail

I'm having the exact same problem too with my old primary email, I too would like it reactivated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Re: Primary email supposed to have been deleted but still shows it exists in manage mail

Try the E-mail live chat:

Click Here

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @DannyMW and thanks for posting. 

Can you try Why has my BT Mail address been deleted? and let me know if that helps.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings