cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 46

Re: Received email with no sender, no subject and message converted to plain text

I have the same problem is there a solution.

there seems to be talk of PMs but not solution

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 46

Re: Received email with no sender, no subject and message converted to plain text

Hi @PeterWarrier 

Sorry I don't have the email reply, could you reply to my private message on the community and this will come straight to me? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 46

I am having the same problem. Emails sent to a group of which I am a member are coming through as gobbledegook though you can see the sender if you look down through this. Initially I thought it was spam but now know it is happening to other with btinternet.com email addresses in the same group.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 46

Hi @HilaryChase @Alasmont 

I have sent you a private message for some extra details. 

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 46

Just an update to add here that this issue seems to have been resolved by BT for me now

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 46

Thanks for coming back and letting me know @AMED1 

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 46

Thanks Leanne, you are responding well but could you get a response from your techies, this is a growing and frustrating problem 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 46

Hi @Boyd 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Once I have more information I will let you know. 

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 46

Also been receiving emails from group sends for the past two weeks with No Sender No Subject. This only appears to affect members from a group senders list who have BT email addresses.  The occurrences are random as sometimes messages are received Ok.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 46

Hello,

This seems to be ongoing, with no solution offered by BT. 

Mine is a weekly newsletter sent from someone with a gmail address. 

It is the BT email addressees who seem to be affected. 

My gmail sender has got round this by putting BT addresses in the Bcc section. 
The content comes through unadulterated that way, even if it is preceded by the full list of addresses. 

I have passed this information on to Leanne the moderator, but have not heard back yet. 

Good luck!

David

0 Ratings