cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Rejected by a remote mail server

Go to solution

I am trying to email a company using my btinternet.com address. I have emailed this company before with no problems. Now I get an error message:

"Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected. Recipient: <xxx.xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.co.uk> Reason: Administrative prohibition - envelope blocked - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550
[xZfxVJcYNIW42NNO4a-ikw.uk93]"

This happens both when I initiate an email or reply to an incoming email.

Does this mean something is wrong at my (BT's) end or is it a problem at the receiving companies end?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Rejected by a remote mail server

Go to solution

Hi @grahamm1 I've mentioned your post to our email team and they would like to rule out any issues on BT's side but at first glance, it looks like your email address may have been blocked by the Mimecast community. 

I'll send you a private message so you can send over more details to the moderation team and we can ask our email team to ensure there are no issues on BT's side.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Rejected by a remote mail server

Go to solution

Thanks to everyone at BT for sorting this out. For others that have this problem, it was an issue at BT's end that the Mods and their Email Team colleagues fixed.

0 Ratings