cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Reported error 0x800CCC90 on incoming POP3 email server internal error - ERR Server Unavailable 21

Go to solution

We have a number of email accounts, mine is the only one experiencing this problem when sending and receiving from Outlook. I can send emails but get the above error when trying to receive them. Its just happened today. I was okay last night. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Reported error 0x800CCC90 on incoming POP3 email server internal error - ERR Server Unavailable

Go to solution

It is probably a BT server problem that will resolve its self.

I would suggest that you do nothing and in particular do not delete the account or try changing the password as that will cause more problems than it will solve.

You could try turning your BT hub off for half a  hour and when it is turned back on it will hopefully have been issued a new IP address and be connected to a different BT email server.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Reported error 0x800CCC90 on incoming POP3 email server internal error - ERR Server Unavailable

Go to solution

About 30 mins after posting the issue the emails started coming through. The outage must have been about a 1/2 day . I don’t know if it was coincidence with the post but it has been sorted.

0 Ratings