cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Reset email password without a UK phone number

I am trying to reset my btopenworld.com password (as I have forgotten it) however I do not have a UK phone number which seems to be a requirement. Any ideas as to how I can reset my password without that ? I can still access my email on my phone/tablet etc. I have had this email address since 2002 when I lived in the UK when I originally set it up. NB. I live in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Reset email password without a UK phone number

Welcome to this user forum @Craig1113 

Are you paying for BT Premium Mail, otherwise your email account will be deleted soon, if you are not a current BT Broadband customer?

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/59666/~/what-happens-to-my-email-address-when-my-bt-b...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

@Craig1113wrote:

I am trying to reset my btopenworld.com password (as I have forgotten it) however I do not have a UK phone number which seems to be a requirement. Any ideas as to how I can reset my password without that ? I can still access my email on my phone/tablet etc. I have had this email address since 2002 when I lived in the UK when I originally set it up. NB. I live in Australia.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Please see :-

https://www.bt.com/products/static/terms/feb2017btmail.html

Item 7ai & 7aii

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Yes, it’s BT Premium mail, I pay for it.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Andy, noted, I’m looking to close it down. I have paid for the service as long as I can recall. If I had access to my account I’d do that 🙂
0 Ratings