cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 23

Re: How do I recover a btinterent email that has already been deleted on 8th Feb 2017 ?

Go to solution

Hi @Andy_N,

The reason why @RalphC lost access to that email was as a result of the address not being linked to his BT Account. This was as a result of a home move order, where that address wasn't correctly moved across to his new account.

The email address had been stopped because it wasn't linked to a billing account. There was nothing the customer could have done differently as the error stems back to BT when the home move order was placed. 

Thanks

PaddyB

RalphC
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 23

Re: Restoring my deleted email address

Go to solution
Thanks for all your efforts Paddy and especially your honesty in explaining what caused the address to be lost,

It all seems to be ok now.

Ralph
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 23 of 23

Re: How do I recover a btinterent email that has already been deleted on 8th Feb 2017 ?

Go to solution

@PaddyB wrote:

Hi @Andy_N,

The reason why @RalphC lost access to that email was as a result of the address not being linked to his BT Account. This was as a result of a home move order, where that address wasn't correctly moved across to his new account.

The email address had been stopped because it wasn't linked to a billing account. There was nothing the customer could have done differently as the error stems back to BT when the home move order was placed. 

Thanks

PaddyB

Hi Paddy

Thanks very much for the detailed explanation. Smiley Happy

Happy New Year

0 Ratings