cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Hello Everybody
I was with Yahoo and had my mailbox comprimised by scammers. So I am hoping to close that account but I need to get some things sorted out with my BT account first.
As I work as a researcher for a Family History Society I had a domain name for my Society with yahoo, I am told that they are not allowed on BT servers for security reasons. I was also told that there could be an answer to my problem by using rules. I've had a look at the form and it's customisation options and it is about as  clear as mud to me.I want to auto forward all emails if my clients use that old address and not lose any. I cannot make out how to fill in the form to do it.
I hope this makes some sort of sense.

Mary

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Rules

Go to solution

Its not entirely clear what you want to do.

Do you

(a) Want to forward emails addressed to your domain to your BT email address

or

(b) Want to forward emails addressed to your BT email address to your domain address

If (a), go to settings > Mail > accounts > Add and then complete the details of your domain account.

If (b), go to settings > Mail > Auto forward > tick enable auto forward and enter your domain email address.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Rules

Go to solution

Thank-you so much, I went with a and it worked straight away. I tested everything  out and it was fine.

Mary

0 Ratings