Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TC99
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

SIGNATURES IN EMAIL

Go to solution

Hi all

I need to set up more that one type of email signature as I am an officer of several clubs and societies.  

I already have one set up from years ago, but I cannot recall how I did it, even less with the new BT layout.  I use MS Outlook at work and I thought it would be similar.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

TC99

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Les-Gibson
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: SIGNATURES IN EMAIL

Go to solution

See https://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/internet/bt-email-settings-tips-auto-reply-signature-11364367965932

Tip 8: Keep things personal with a signature
Setting up a signature lets you give additional contact information to each person you email, without you having to enter it each time. This could include your full name, phone number, postal address or Twitter handle.

Set this up in under Settings – Mail – Signatures.  Tick the box that says Include signature and click Add.

In the pop-up box give your signature a Name - this is purely for your reference. Then enter information you want to include in your email in the Signature box.

Tick the ‘Set as default’ box to use it in all emails.

When you compose an email, click the drop-down menu next to Signature and choose the signature you want to use. If you’ve set it as default, you don’t need to do anything.

♪♪I don't work for BT, I offer my time and help for free. If you'd like to leave a kudo, you may do so by clicking the rating button below.♪♪ 😄
0 Ratings
TC99
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi

Thanks for that.  But where is settings found.

0 Ratings
TC99
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

hi

Settings - found it

thanks

0 Ratings