cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Safe Senders List in BTYahoo?

Go to solution

Is there such a thing as a Safe Senders List on BTYahoo? I can't find one anywhere.

I'm trying to register online with Disclosure Checks. They say they have sent a link to get the process rolling . They say "Later on this week you will shortly receive an email from Online Disclosures containing the link to the online DBS application (may go into junk mail). Please complete the online application and submit back to us."

No sign of any email, and nothing in Spam Junk etc.

They say I should add https: <slash slash> disclosurechecks DOT onlinedisclosures DOT co dotuk slash Authentication   Slash Login

to my Safe Senders List??

1 . that's not an email address - are they talking rubbish?

2. I'm receiving their emails OK, so why should I ...

.....3.  set up a hotmail account or similar as they suggest?

They haven't said that their email has bounced. They are not being very hgelpful. Can anyone here help please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Safe Senders List in BTYahoo?

Go to solution

BTYahoo does not have a "safe senders list" in the way that BTMail does.

If you receive an email that goes to spam, you mark it as "Not Spam" and add the sender to your contacts list, which Yahoo recognises as your "preferred" list and is there-fore safe.

If you have not yet received an email so that you can add the address to your contacts list you could try making a new contact with the address if you know it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you gg30340.

The contact at the Disclosure Checks Ltd says "I have suggested all I can, and unfortunately there seems to be an issue with BT accounts the moment." (my bold)

BT - can you throw any light on this please?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I have long since given up using my @btinternet.com email address for important communication. Get yourself either a gmail address or your own domain to give to any new prospective senders of mail.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I doubt you will get any form of reply from BT or their email "experts" on this.

There are many posts on the forum complaining about similar problems.

This link is just one example.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Emails-to-btinternet-com-addresses-bouncing-back/td-p/1858122