cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annraoi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Samsung android mail not syncing with BT mail

Since the email update I cannot see folders in BT mail that havery been set up with samsung email app. However if I try to set a folder on BT mail with my PC using the same folder name I get the message that it already exists even though I cannot see it.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Samsung android mail not syncing with BT mail

First thing to try is clearing the history/cookies and cache on your PC's browser.

When you set up the folders on your Samsung, did you place them in the "Root" folder?

After having set them up did you log out of your BTMail account on your PC then log back in?

0 Ratings
Annraoi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for your reply. Even accessing BT mail using other devices than the pc the folders cannot be seen. The folders were set up in the root as you suggest.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Which browser are you using and do you see the folders in BTMail on your PC

0 Ratings
Annraoi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Do not see them on my pc or other devices but I know that they are there. I have used Edge and Google browsers.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

Have you tried setting up a new folder with a new name on your PC to see if that will work?

0 Ratings
Annraoi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

I have tried setting up a new folder on the samsung phone and that can be seen on my pc but when I try changing the name of one of the existing files that are invisible on the phone they still can't be seen on the pc.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

In order to try and resolve this can you confirm/clarify if the following is the case:-

Prior to the BTMail webpage UI changing you had folders set up which could be accessed on both your PC and Samsung. ie your Samsung email was set up as an IMAP account and synchronised correctly.

Since the BTMail UI was changed you can not see your folders on your PC.

Since the BTMail UI was changed you can not see your folders on your Samsung.

You have tried to set up a folder on both devices using the same name as one of your previously viewable folders but you are unable to do so getting the "folder already exists" message.

You can set up a new folder on your Samsung and the folder syncs with the PC. 

0 Ratings