cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark2015
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Senders are recieving message that my mailbox is full, and I am not recieiviing emails

I have been trying to book a holiday in France, and was getting mightily fed up of no one replying, when one messaged me via facebook to say they were receiving replies saying my account had exceeded its capacity. What exactly is going on ?.

I am getting impatient, because I have already missed 2 bookings as my email is not getting any replies

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PJ_Maybe
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Senders are recieving message that my mailbox is full, and I am not recieiviing emails

Sounds like the issue I had that is still not fully resolved. If it is the same issue then there is a problem with space allowance on the mail server that BT email uses.

I have been trying to get this resolved for a couple of months. After several conversations, I was told by level 2 support that level 3 support would contact me to try and resolve. I have no idea if level 3 support is real or not.
0 Ratings
Mark2015
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Senders are recieving message that my mailbox is full, and I am not recieiviing emails

thats correct no resolution.

I just dont bother telephoning anymore, i ring, it gets passed on, it gets lost, I ring, it gets passed on, it gets lost

This forum is the only meaningful help I can find

0 Ratings
Mark2015
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I have deleted just about every email in my inbox and the mails are still getting bounced 

all e mails with attachments are deleted, just 6 mails left in inbox

0 Ratings