cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 6

Sending emails but not receiving from one particular person

Go to solution

I am sending emails and my contact is receiving them however I am not receiving emails from that contact.  I have checked my blocked list and that contact is not showing in my blocked list, any assistance would be gratefully received.  This has only happened recently, I am receiving emails from all my other contacts.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6

Re: Unblocking email sender

Go to solution

Hi I am wondering whether you can help me.  I am sending emails and they are receiving them however I am not receiving theirs.  I have checked my blocked list and that contact is not showing in my blocked list, and help would be gratefully received, thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Have you checked that the domain, the last part of the email address ie google.com has not been blocked in your blocked senders list?

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Yes I have a gmail.com in my blocked list, how do I unblock that please
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Log onto your email account and go to the settings that are found by clicking on your username at the right hand side.

Once there click on "Mail" then "Blocked Senders". Tick the box for the one you want to unblock then click "Delete" on the right hand side. All you are doing is deleting it from the list not from anything else.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

With many thanks for your help, hopefully now sorted, just waiting to receive an email from that person.  Thanks

0 Ratings