cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Sent Items empty

Hi, hope you can help. I've had this problem for months. Each time I go to the Sent Items in my BT email, the mailbox is empty. At the moment, for today, there are 3 email in my sent items. By tomorrow, they'll have vanished. Any ideas at all as to how I get my Sent Items back?  Thanks very much

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sent Items empty

@julesdowneswrote:

Hi, hope you can help. I've had this problem for months. Each time I go to the Sent Items in my BT email, the mailbox is empty. At the moment, for today, there are 3 email in my sent items. By tomorrow, they'll have vanished. Any ideas at all as to how I get my Sent Items back?  Thanks very much

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Are you using webmail via a browser?

Do you use other devices to check for email?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi Andy, thanks for helping. it's browser based and I also access the mail via smartphone. Have also accessed email on my partners pc and same problem. Sent Items empty. Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @julesdownes,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear that your email account is emptying your sent items folder, it might be best if we take a look into this for you. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 5 of 6

@julesdowneswrote:

When you are actually logged in to your email via webmail, click on your user name (top right), select Settings, click on mail and ensure the field, "Save sent messages" is checked.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Done that already, it was already selected, thanks for the advice
0 Ratings